Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting ready!

The time has almost come. I'm getting ready to go home! This trip has been amazing. I have learned so much. First of all, a wrap up on the end of December:

Monday 12.27     A little recital with my violin academy.
Wednesday 12.29   Last day of school
Thursday 12.30  Last YFU meeting


My schedule for January:

Last violin lesson
Skiing
EAT WITH FRIENDS
Go to friend's play





I have been in Korea for about 10 months now. I had a rocky start, but I've definitely been blessed with a great ending. The Lord has shown me so much about who He is and who He wants me to be, and I can't wait to share all of my experiences with friends and family. School is going to be rough, but I will do my best! Thank you Korea for treating me well! Hope to visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment